Tuesday 20 November 2012

Victims of Richard Warman

…in a speech to the ARA, [Warman] uses his "maximum disruption" approach, which includes the laying of human rights complaints, whenever he thinks it will be most helpful or even if he just feels it will be "the most fun"
CHRC Ruling Para 153:  Warman v. Winnicki
 
Richard Warman's "Maximum Disruption" Campaign
To date Richard Warman has filed the following Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act complaints with his former employer - the Canadian Human Rights Commission
 
Richard Warman speaking notes to his keynote speech to the violent Anti-Racist Action, Mr. Warman described his motivation to file complaints:
On July 6th, 2006, Richard Warman gave a keynote speech to the ARA in Toronto entitled “Maximum Disruption: Stopping Neo-Nazi’s by (Almost) any means necessary”
In the speech Mr. Warman says:
“I’ve come to the conclusion that I can be most effective by using what I like to describe as a ‘maximum disruption’ approach.  … If I think that they’ve violated the Canadian Human Rights Act, then I’ll look at all of the potential targets and file complaints against them starting on a ‘worst offender’ basis, although sometimes if I just find people to be particularly annoying this may move them up the list a bit
Warman continues:
“The ‘maximum disruption’ part comes in because wherever I think it will be most helpful, or even if I just feel it will be the most fun, I strongly believe in hitting the neo-nazis on as many of these fronts as possible either at the same time or one after the other. I say this because it keeps them off-balance and forces them to respond to things that focus their energies on defending themselves…”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment